I am now on all of these groups
David Dalton
2023-08-25 05:40:15 UTC
OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
“Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
the groups only once. And I probably won’t
read everything. I hope that my creativity will
return soon and that this time it will include the
ability to finish projects.

Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on

https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html

and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on

https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
ArchiPit
2023-09-23 22:56:47 UTC
Post by David Dalton
OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
“Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
the groups only once. And I probably won’t
read everything. I hope that my creativity will
return soon and that this time it will include the
ability to finish projects.
Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html
and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt
Hello David!
--
PLuigi PSalomone PCalibano PSallustio PSemiramide - PMobile
PAccount lol
Pagliotz