I Might be on the channel 2 news tonight.
Fred Hall
2011-12-18 01:27:10 UTC
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:04:32 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 22:40:24 -0500, Albätross
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:53:08 -0800 (PST), Emmett
BADASS Gulley
On Dec 16, 9:46 pm, Gary L. Burnore
17:13:25 -0800 (PST), Irkin Invader Zim
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:13:49 -0800 (PST), Emmett
BADASS Gulley
On Dec 16, 2:19 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley
Yep, i might be on the news tonight. won't say
why though >>>>>> >> >> > as it will be a surprise.
http://www.wesh.com/video/30015924/detail.html
Not much of a "surprise," dweeb.
You are one of the reasons the neighbors want
the place >>>>>> >> >> moved.
The person they show in the Miami Dolphin hat is
ME, ME ME
Oh how classic is that, you the self proclaimed
"BADASS" >>>>>> >> bragging about being on the news while
mooching a free meal at >>>>>> >> the soup kitchen. I am sure
that moment of shame will go down >>>>>> >> in Usenet history.
Just when you think he can't go any lower, Emmett
grabs a shovel >>>>>> >and starts digging.
Seems it's time to call that TV station and give them
the scoop >>>>>> on someone who can afford an internet
connection but mooches food >>>>>> at soup kitchens.  He's
proud to take food, keeping someone who >>>>>> really
deserves it from getting it.
Maybe i should take the documents that i got from
California and NC and show them that you are a
sexual offender too.
don't mess with me Gary, because you will lose big
time
Gary is right. I bet that news station doesn't even
know they captured a multi-time federally convicted
felon eating at the soup kitchen. That is real news
and the reason why the neighborhoods don't want that
kitchen there.
I'll call them on Monday as a concerned citizen and point
out that >>> "he's the reason some of us neighbors don't want
the expansion.".
Let me check to see if there's an organized group in the
neighborhood that will appreciate a few bits of evidence
for their arguments.
Excellent idea.  If the word comes from more than one
direction, they'll know it's true.  It must be true! It's
on the internet!
Criminal records of convicted felons don't lie either. I
wouldn't want that creep in my neighborhood if I had a
teenage daughter or an elderly and/or disabled relative.
Well that's too damn fucking bad kevin, because i think i will
move to NJ just to piss you off.
lol...

I've heard Camden is a nice town

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-12-18 01:18:42 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
[...]
Atlantic City is more helpful to homeless pissbums.
"Yes, I am wise, and its wisdom born from my superior brain!" - Edmond
"What Ego Problem?" Wollmann further deludes himself.
Fred Hall
2011-12-18 04:14:00 UTC
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:41:47 -0600, pandora
On Dec 16, 8:48 pm, Albätross
17:13:25 -0800 (PST), Irkin Invader Zim
On Dec 16, 7:59 pm, Albätross
2011 16:13:49 -0800 (PST), Emmett BADASS Gulley
On Dec 16, 2:19 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley
Yep, i might be on the news tonight. won't say
why though as it >>> >> >> > will be a surprise.
http://www.wesh.com/video/30015924/detail.html
Not much of a "surprise," dweeb.
You are one of the reasons the neighbors want the
place moved.
The person they show in the Miami Dolphin hat is ME,
ME ME
Oh how classic is that, you the self proclaimed
"BADASS" bragging >>> >> about being on the news while
mooching a free meal at the soup >>> >> kitchen. I am sure
that moment of shame will go down in Usenet >>> >> history.
Just when you think he can't go any lower, Emmett grabs
a shovel and >>> >starts digging.
I bet he chased the reporter down and begged to get on
camera. I wonder >>> how long it will take for that video to
appear on YouTube.
That is my theory as well. That he was one of the homeless
interviewed >> but did not make it onto camera.
...Can't really imagine why not.
Cause they want to a) expand their soup kitchen and b) keep
serving indigents a free meal and if they showed emmut
there would be a huge outcry to shut the place down
immediately.  Wanna bet?
You bring up a good point.  We should call the OTHER
stations, just in calse this one is slanted towards the
expansion for some reason. Other news outlets would love to
say "see!  We give you the real news and they don't".   Heh
I've got a friend with a phone number in that area. He can do
a three way call with me and the station so they'll think
it's someone in the area.
Hahahaha. This'll be fun.   Enjoy, emma!
Burnore is a convicted child molester.
Merry Christmas, PedalChuck!

Sure hope that weight-loss program is working for you