Discussion:
send in the kooks
(too old to reply)
Fred Hall
2011-12-18 23:48:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:21:32 -0800,
On Dec 12, 9:07 pm, "Fred Hall"
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 13 Dec
2011 01:30:52 +0000 (UTC), >> > Fred Hall
On Dec 12, 8:17 pm, "Fred Hall"
Hieronymous707 wrote:  >> > >> > > On Dec 12,
wrote:  >> > > > Hieronymous707 wrote:  >> >
On Dec 12, 7:20 pm, "Fred Hall"
Hieronymous707 wrote:  >> > >>
On Dec 12, 6:52 pm, the messenjah
wrote:  >> > >> > > > >
On Dec 12, 5:45 pm, Peter J Ross >> > >> > >
In
alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 12 Dec >> >
2011 >> > > > > > > > > 14:05:30 -0800 (PST),
the messenjah
wrote:  >> > >> > > > > > > > > > On Dec
12,
4:01 pm, "Fred Hall" >> > >> > > > > > > > > >
the messenjah wrote:  >> > >> > > > > >
On Dec 12, 8:59 am, "Fred Hall" >> > >> > >
the >>
messenjah >> > > > > > > > > wrote:   >>
Where are the kooks?  >> >  >> > > > >
Send in the kooks.
How's that
weight-loss program coming >> > >> > > > > > >
along, PedoChuck?
It's a kook!!!
Actually I have put on 6 >> > >> > > > > > > > >
pounds and I am back to >>
my normal >> > weight, >> > > > > > > > >
kook.
Another failure in
your long list of >> > failures >> >
Say, PedoChuck, as
your family despises >> > you, >> > > > > > > >
wanna spend >> christmas at my house?  >> >
 Better >>
than being kicked in the balls and
being >> > > > >
ALONE
Actually I'll be with
my family on >> > Christmas.  >> > > > > > > >
We always have a good time.
You might die soon
enough to be "with your family" >> > >> > > > >
in the sense of being with your dead
paedophile >> >
Dad and dead paedophile dog in >> > Hell,
but I don't think Andy Hamilton and
his
subordinates will give you a good time
there.
Incidentally, "on
Christmas" is an >> > incompetent >> > > > > >
use of a preposition even by your >> >
standards.
 >> > > > > >
Has your cancer spread from your arse >>
to
your >> > > > > > > >
brain already, or were you always >> >
fractionally
less literate than even I thought?  >> >
 >> >
You're a sick man, Ross.
--
PJR :-)
μέτρα
φυλάσσεσθαι:  >> > >> > > > > > > >
καιρὸς δ' ἐπὶ πᾶσιν
ἄριστος.  (Hesiod)
LOL, did you really call
Fred like he said?  >> >  That's >> > > > > >
sick, dude.
Yes, he did, threatening to
kill me and rape my >> > >> > > > > >
granddaughter.  Chuckles doesn't do that
anymore, >> > as >> > >
Google is now his only access to Usenet
--
Wow, that's sick.  What'd you
do to make him treat >> > you >> > > > > like
that?
I mocked him on Usenet for being a
liar and plagiarist.  >> > >> > > >  I'm not
the only one PedoChuck called with threats of
death, rape, and destruction
--
So you're a mocker.  Your family
must be very proud.  >> >  By >> > > the way,
you're a liar and a plagiarist. No >> >
mockery; just a >> >
statement of simple, verifiable fact.  >> >
 Oh, and you're a >> > > hypocrit
Thank you, Corey.  You are too kind
--
Pardon the correction, but there is no
such thing as too >> > kind.  >> I only ask
that you consider your own culpability for this
one >> mere moment.  Thanks.   That
didn't hurt too much, now did it?
My own culpability?  How so?
It's a simple syllogism, according to the
strict rules of kook-logic.
You noticed that chuckles was making a lot
of comical posts.
You pointed out that his posts were
comical.
Therefore, you, not chuckles, were culpable
when chuckles >> > threatened to kill you and
rape your family.
Kook-logic is wonderful, isn't it?
I feel so...so... unrepentant
Sure hope Corey doesn't burn me in hell for
this post
--
Cut the crap, Fred. I don't care what you do,
or how you spend your every breathing moment,
much less eternity.   I'm not holier than
thou, just a hell of a lot smarter.
Hey Hi, you're a lot smarter than Fred
<giggles>
Pretty funny, coming from a k00k like you
--
Your comment suggests disingenuousness, and makes
his appear all the more convincing in contrast.
Pretty funny, huh.
Who, me?
I can't even spell disingenuousness. How did you mean
that?  (free hint: the dictionary is your friend)
 Pretty funny, huh?
Fred. You're a fuckhead.
--
Thank you, PedoChuck
--
LOL. When you say that out loud, laughing, it sounds like
"Thank you, Pedal Chuck."
Because my wife, Angel, asked me if a pedal chuck was a bike
tool, which made me laugh more. I even think its funny that
my wife's name is Angel, considering Chuck wrote that
pedopoem. Life is just so funny sometimes.
For me, Usenet is funny 100% of the time.  Not for Dockery,
though, as he has a lack, er, limited serving, or whatever it
was he posted.
PedalChuck...lol...
Still having fantasies about your granddaughter being raped,
Fred?
Merry Christmas, PedalChuck! May 2012 be the year your Buick is
recovered!


--
Fred Hall
2011-12-19 00:54:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Dec 18, 6:35 pm, the messenjah
On Dec 14, 3:54 pm, "Fred Hall"
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:21:32 -0800,
On Dec 12, 9:07 pm, "Fred Hall"
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 13
Dec 2011 01:30:52 +0000 (UTC), >> > Fred
On Dec 12, 8:17 pm, "Fred Hall"
Hieronymous707 wrote:  >> > >> > > On Dec
12, 7:55 pm, "Fred Hall"
Hieronymous707 wrote:  >> > >> > > > > On
Dec 12, 7:20 pm, "Fred Hall"
Hieronymous707 wrote:  >> > >>
On Dec 12, 6:52 pm, the
messenjah >> >
On Dec 12, 5:45 pm, Peter J Ross >> > >>
In
alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 12 Dec >>
2011 >> > > > > > > > > 14:05:30 -0800
(PST),
the messenjah
wrote:  >> > >> > > > > > > > > > On
Dec 12,
4:01 pm, "Fred Hall" >> > >> > > > > > > >
the messenjah wrote:  >> >
On Dec 12, 8:59 am, "Fred Hall" >> > >>
the >>
messenjah >> > > > > > > > > wrote:   >>
Where are the kooks?  >> >  >> > >
Send in the kooks.
How's that
weight-loss program coming >> > >> > > > >
along, PedoChuck?
It's a kook!!!
Actually I have put on 6 >> > >> > > > > >
pounds and I am back to >>
my normal >> > weight, >> > > > > > > > >
kook.
Another failure
in your long list of >> > failures >> >
Say, PedoChuck,
as your family despises >> > you, >> > > >
wanna spend >> christmas at my
house?  >> >  Better >>
than being kicked in the balls
and >> >
being >> > > > >
ALONE
Actually I'll be
with my family on >> > Christmas.  >> > >
We always have a good time.
You might die soon
enough to be "with your family" >> > >> > >
in the sense of being with your
dead paedophile >> >
Dad and dead paedophile dog in >> >
Hell, >> >
but I don't think Andy Hamilton
and his
subordinates will give you a good time
there.
Incidentally, "on
Christmas" is an >> > incompetent >> > > >
use of a preposition even by your >> >
standards.
 >> > > > > >
Has your cancer spread from your arse
to
your >> > > > > > > >
brain already, or were you always >> >
fractionally
less literate than even I thought?  >> >
 >> >
You're a sick man,
Ross.
--
PJR :-)
μέτρα
φυλάσσεσθαι:  >> > >> > > > > >
καιρὸς δ' ἐπὶ πᾶσιν
ἄριστος.  (Hesiod)
LOL, did you really
call Fred like he said?  >> >  That's >>
sick, dude.
Yes, he did, threatening
to kill me and rape my >> > >> > > > > >
granddaughter.  Chuckles doesn't do that
anymore, >> > as >> > >
Google is now his only access to
Usenet
--
Wow, that's sick.  What'd
you do to make him treat >> > you >> > > >
like that?
I mocked him on Usenet for
being a liar and plagiarist.  >> > >> > >
 I'm not the only one PedoChuck called
with threats of >> > >> >
death, rape, and destruction
--
So you're a mocker.  Your
family must be very proud.  >> >  By >> >
the way, you're a liar and a plagiarist.
No >> > mockery; just a >> >
statement of simple, verifiable fact.
 >> >
 Oh, and you're a >> > > hypocrit
Thank you, Corey.  You are too
kind
--
Pardon the correction, but there is
no such thing as too >> > kind.  >> I only
ask that you consider your own culpability
for this >> > one >> mere moment.  Thanks.
  That didn't hurt too much, now did it?
My own culpability?  How so?
It's a simple syllogism, according to
the strict rules of kook-logic.
You noticed that chuckles was making a
lot of comical posts.
You pointed out that his posts were
comical.
Therefore, you, not chuckles, were
culpable when chuckles >> > threatened to
kill you and rape your family.
Kook-logic is wonderful, isn't it?
I feel so...so... unrepentant
Sure hope Corey doesn't burn me in hell
for this post
--
Cut the crap, Fred. I don't care what you
do, or how you spend your every breathing
moment, much less eternity.   I'm not
holier than thou, just a hell of a lot
smarter.
Hey Hi, you're a lot smarter than Fred
<giggles>
Pretty funny, coming from a k00k like you
--
Your comment suggests disingenuousness, and
makes his appear all the more convincing in
contrast. Pretty funny, huh.
Who, me?
I can't even spell disingenuousness. How did you
mean that?  (free hint: the dictionary is your
friend)  Pretty funny, huh?
Fred. You're a fuckhead.
--
Thank you, PedoChuck
--
LOL. When you say that out loud, laughing, it sounds
like "Thank you, Pedal Chuck."
Because my wife, Angel, asked me if a pedal chuck was a
bike tool, which made me laugh more. I even think its
funny that my wife's name is Angel, considering Chuck
wrote that pedopoem. Life is just so funny sometimes.
For me, Usenet is funny 100% of the time.  Not for
Dockery, though, as he has a lack, er, limited serving,
or whatever it was he posted.
PedalChuck...lol...
Still having fantasies about your granddaughter being
raped, Fred?
--
Why are you still having fantasies about Fred's granddaughter
being raped, Chuck?
It's his fantasy, dumbass.
Merry Christmas, PedalChuck! May Santa bring you an electric air
pump so that you can restore Ashland,Ashley, and Keisha to their
proper inflation

--
Gundilen
2011-12-19 23:17:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Fred Hall
Merry Christmas, PedalChuck! May 2012 be the year your Buick is
recovered!
Send in the kooks? They're already here. ;-)

Loading...