Greegor Hanson The Goatfucker
Fred Hall
2011-12-18 03:15:29 UTC
<snip>
Sporgery of course.
Carolyn, Kent and Moe think they're WINNING on usenet.
I don't know if it appeals more to their savant side or
their idiot side, although Kent Wills IS involved.
Carolyn routinely uses nym-shifting because so
many people have killfiled her BS.
Don't cry, child abusing goatfucker

Fred Hall
2011-12-18 05:40:06 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
<snip>
Sporgery of course.
Carolyn, Kent and Moe think they're WINNING on usenet.
I don't know if it appeals more to their savant side or
their idiot side, although Kent Wills IS involved.
Carolyn routinely uses nym-shifting because so
many people have killfiled her BS.
Don't cry, child abusing goatfucker
Have you noticed Antonio L Santana-Candia of Camden NJ has
Gregory Scott Hanson of Cedar Rapids Iowa cross-posting this
crap to alt.atheism where everyone hates his guts? Where it's
ignored and has been for years now. As soon as Gregory/Greegor
mentions my name, you can be sure he's being dumped into 95% of
the killfiles there. ;-)
And cross-posting to the health group where I haven't posted in
probably 10 years!!!! What's the point? He's ignored there
also as was Jabriol/Antonio. Even the kooks on the kook group
ignore these bozos. I mean, they're such heroes attacking and
libeling a 67 year old grandmother.
Gregory should stick to goat screwing and panty sniffing.
I hear he's a pro at those two activities

Checkmate >
2011-12-18 15:40:51 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate!
.
Post by Fred Hall
[...]
I'm a pro at those two activities
Goat felching fuckface fred hall.
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
Kent Wills
2011-12-19 09:07:52 UTC
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 05:40:06 +0000 (UTC), "Fred Hall"
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Fred Hall
[...]
Greg's maintaining his amateur status so that he can participate
in the Special Olympics.

Which of these women is Lisa Rene Watkins:

"I am Bob Larson."
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson offering more proof that he is
as mentally ill as he presents.

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
Wiggly" Hanson (They are so accurate, Greg compared them the comment
that water is wet):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
attacking my first wife (deceased).
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
"Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
abuser

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

From: Greegor <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents,uk.people.parents,alt.support.child-protective-services

With the Christmas season upon us again, my stepdaughter was launching
into her usual tirade of "I need this" (Nintendo 64 games, Pokemon,
videos, Rhianna CD, etc.) After enduring a trip through Kmart, I
was at my wits end. I took the kid home and filled the bathtub with
water. Then I dunked the brat's head under the water and counted out
a full minute, with her flailing her arms. I brought her up and she
gasped for air. When she'd caught her breath, I asked her, "When you
were under that water, did you 'need' Nintendo? Pokemon? Rhianna?"
She shook her head. "What were you thinking about?" I
prodded. She told me "I was thinking that I needed air."

"Now you know the difference between 'need' and 'want'" I exclaimed
triumphantly.

--a true story

As of Wednesday, August 31, 2011:

SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE
Comments: OPA $2805.04
COPIES TO PA
VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT
Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04
+ INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.

Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD
TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON
FEES $35.60

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against
him. There is nothing to even suggest any of the money legally owed
has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely expired, but Greg still
can't risk getting a job due to it.