TEBOW
Fred Hall
2011-12-18 20:59:19 UTC
GO BRONCOS!!!!
GO BRONCOS !!!!!

--
LLamey
2012-01-01 16:49:21 UTC
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 20:59:19 +0000 (UTC), "Fred Hall"
Post by Fred Hall
GO BRONCOS!!!!
GO BRONCOS !!!!!
TEBOW VS ORTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred Hall
2012-01-01 21:02:59 UTC
Post by LLamey
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 20:59:19 +0000 (UTC), "Fred Hall"
Post by Fred Hall
GO BRONCOS!!!!
GO BRONCOS !!!!!
TEBOW VS ORTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEBOW KC SMACKDOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
"These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan

"so , what would you know about such things anyway tubercular head ,
you're nothing but a freakin potatoe short of 10 pounds " % on 18Jan2010

"Let any real Christians reading here join me in prayer that the
Lord would reward the foul imp posting as "Fred Hall" according to his
works."-- Pastor Steve Winter

"LET THIS NEWSGROUP DIE for it is not only controlled by a racist who
hates Jehovah's Witnesses, but I genuinely believe that my mistake of
having posted here has placed myself, family and local friends in possible
danger."
Precision in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn hating on Fred Hall

"Are anymore chin's slapping your *nutsack*, ThreadDropper?" - Dean Humphries

"Nothing is worth the pain and humiliation this newsgroup has caused me in the
past month."
Precision still whining in arj-w

"No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight
through virus and worm laden posts. No need to fight through personal
vendettas, and obscenity laden posts." Dr William Frank in
alt.cellular.sprintpcs August 2004

Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
eMutT lits o' hate #4
Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3
Top Asshole On The Net #2
Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Trainer of Steve 'BowTurd' Young
COOSN-075-07-81342
miguel
2012-01-02 05:30:39 UTC
Post by LLamey
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 20:59:19 +0000 (UTC), "Fred Hall"
Post by Fred Hall
GO BRONCOS!!!!
GO BRONCOS !!!!!
TEBOW VS ORTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tebow is like the reincarnation of Rick Mirer.
Bull in a China Blue Shop
2012-01-02 05:44:55 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
GO BRONCOS!!!!
GO BRONCOS !!!!!
TEBOW VS ORTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tebow is like the reincarnation of Rick Mirer.
What is a Tebow and who is Rick Mirer?
--
My name Indigo Montoya. | Yippie-kay-yay, mother fakir.
You flamed my father. | I'm whoever you want me to be.